Products and Services
Stonebridge Water offers a comprehensive sales and service for the installation and maintenance of residential and light commercial water distribution and water treatment systems.
Some of our capabilities include:
- Design, installation and certification of Ontario Regulation 170 Drinking Water Systems.
- Well extensions to meet Ontario Ministry of Environment Regulation 903.
- Water testing for health and aesthetic qualities.
- Supply and Service of Water Treatment Systems.
- Sales and service of well pumps and installation accessories.
- Down well camera inspections.
- Pump testing to establish flow rate.
- Well rehabilitation products for iron and scale removal.
Some of our trusted brands include:
Water quality can no longer be taken for granted. Aging municipal water utilities struggle and often fail to meet federal quality standards. Our distribution infrastructure also faces the challenges of age and budget cuts. Once thought pristine, well water is also a source of concern since much groundwater has been contaminated by a variety of chemical and biological contaminants. It’s no wonder many of us now think twice before taking a sip from the tap. Bottled water was once a popular alternative, but it’s expensive and creates waste that’s hard on the environment. Fortunately, with Kinetico's non-electric water softeners and reverse osmosis equipment, you can provide your family with fresh, clean, great-tasting water without worry or concern.